Pull Chain Toilets White Vitreous China, Light Oak Finish Flat Tank Round Toilet L-pipe
Availablity & Shipping
- L-pipe High Tank Toilet WATER-SAVING 1.6 gpf Adjustable overall height 70 to 74 inch
- Grade A Vitreous China toilet bowl, round & white
- Hardwood Tank with Light Oak Finish 23 in. W
- Chrome-plated Stainless Steel tubing
- Toilet seat sold separately
- Protective RENO-GLOSS finish resists stains
- PERFECT-HEIGHT bowl reduces daily body strain
- Money-Saving & Water-Saving 1.6 gallon flush
- SAVE up to 25,000 gal. of WATER a yr. - EPA.gov
- Clean & Quiet gravity-activated, SIPHONIC-ACTION
- Traditional Tank with a Flat Front Panel
- Solid Brass superior quality fittings
- Adjustable HEIGHT fits most bathrooms
- Adjustable ROUGH-IN 12 in. to 15 in.
- Includes mounting hardware, supply line & angle stop
- Installation instructions included
- NO SALES TAX outside Massachusetts
- WORLDWIDE shipping at your convenience
- COMPLIMENTARY SHIPPING on this item ONLINE NOW!
- QUANTITY DISCOUNTS Save the more you buy!
- FULL YEAR 100% satisfaction guarantee
- 200% price protection
- High Tank Toilets L-pipe: Light oak finish, flat panel, round bowl. Water-saving 1.6 GPF. One time flush, quiet & efficient, gravity-activated, SIPHONIC-ACTION washdown. Our Reno-Gloss finish protects every Grade A Vitreous china bowl from common household stains. Ergonomically designed for comfort our Perfect-Height bowls ease the daily strains placed on our bodies. Ready to install, includes: hardwood tank & plastic liner, stainless steel tubing with Chrome-plated finish, brass mounting parts, supply line, angle stop & bowl. Toilet seat sold separately. Adjustable overall height 70 in. to 74 in. & rough-in 12 in. to 15 in.
Our Light Oak Finish Flat Tank Round T is the best example of Victorian era lavatory, which you can install it in your bathroom to have the old-world charm in your house. When coal was replacing wood and electricity wood, the pull chain toilet replaced long-drop toilet in the garden. Our item no. 12186 utilizes a cistern to hold the required amount of water for flushing the Grade A Vitreous China toilet bowl. It comes along-with chrome-plated stainless steel tubing and is protected with Reno-Gloss finish to prevent any kind of stain or damage. Plus, its Siphonic-action wash down enhances the usability of this toilet and its water-saving technology can save up to 1.6 gallons of water per flush.