- Wooden Toilet Seat Not Included, Sold Separately.
- High Tank Pull Chain Toilet WATER-SAVING 1.6 gpf Adjustable overall height 70 to 74 inch
- Grade A Vitreous China toilet bowl
- elongated & white
- Hardwood Tank with Light Oak Finish 23 in. W
- Chrome-plated Stainless Steel tubing
- Toilet seat sold separately
- Protective RENO-GLOSS finish resists stains
- PERFECT-HEIGHT bowl reduces daily body strain
- Money-Saving & Water-Saving 1.6 gallon flush
- SAVE up to 25
- 000 gal. of WATER a yr. - EPA.gov
- Traditional Cistern with a Flat Front Panel
- Solid Brass superior quality fittings
- Adjustable HEIGHT fits most bathrooms
- Adjustable ROUGH-IN 12 in. to 15 in.
- Includes mounting hardware
- supply line & angle stop
- Installation instructions included
- NO SALES TAX outside Massachusetts
- WORLDWIDE shipping at your convenience
FULL YEAR 100% satisfaction guarantee
High Tank Pull Chain Toilet with L-pipe: Light oak finish, flat panel, elongated bowl. Water-saving 1.6 GPF. Our Reno-Gloss finish protects every Grade A Vitreous china bowl from common household stains. Ergonomically designed for comfort our Perfect-Height bowls ease the daily strains placed on our bodies. Ready to install, includes: hardwood Cistern & plastic liner, stainless steel tubing with Chrome-plated finish, brass mounting parts, supply line, angle stop & bowl. Toilet seat sold separately. Adjustable overall height 70 in. to 74 in. & rough-in 12 in. to 15 in. Wooden Toilet Seat Not Included, Sold Separately.
Since we are purely antique and restoration hardware store, we always strive for reviving vintage designs and bygone themes, yet incorporated in cutting-edge technology and specifications.
Our Light Oak Finish Flat Cistern Elongated Toilet is the best example of Victorian era lavatory, which you can install it in your bathroom to have the old-world charm in your house. When coal was replacing wood and electricity wood, the pull chain Cistern toilet replaced long-drop toilet in the garden.
Our item no. 12199 utilizes a cistern to hold the required amount of water for flushing the Grade A Vitreous China toilet bowl. It comes along-with chrome-plated stainless steel tubing and is protected with Reno-Gloss finish to prevent any kind of stain or damage. Plus, its Siphonic-action wash down enhances the usability of this High Cistern toilet and its water-saving technology can save up to 1.6 gallons of water per flush.