- Wooden Toilet Seat Not Included, Sold Separately.
- Toilets that save money and water. Purchase your Toilets here today.
- L-pipe High Tank Toilet WATER-SAVING 1.6 gpf Adjustable overall height 70 to 74 inch
- Grade A Vitreous China toilet bowl
- round & white
- Hardwood Tank with Cherry Finish 23 in. W
- Stainless Steel tubing with Brass PVD finish
- Toilet seat sold separately
- Protective RENO-GLOSS finish resists stains
- PERFECT-HEIGHT bowl reduces daily body strain
- Money-Saving & Water-Saving 1.6 gallon flush
- SAVE up to 25
- 000 gal. of WATER a yr. - EPA.gov
- Clean & Quiet gravity-activated
- Decorative Tank with Raised Panel Details
- Solid Brass superior quality fittings
- Brass colored PVD finish Physical Vapor Deposition
- Adjustable HEIGHT fits most bathrooms
- Adjustable ROUGH-IN 12 in. to 15 in.
- Includes mounting hardware
- supply line & angle stop
- Installation instructions included
- NO SALES TAX outside Massachusetts
- WORLDWIDE shipping at your convenience
FULL YEAR 100% satisfaction guarantee
High Tank Toilets L-pipe: Cherry finish, raised panel, round bowl. Water-saving 1.6 GPF. One time flush, quiet & efficient, gravity-activated, SIPHONIC-ACTION washdown. Our Reno-Gloss finish protects every Grade A Vitreous china bowl from common household stains. Ergonomically designed for comfort our Perfect-Height bowls ease the daily strains placed on our bodies. Ready to install, includes: hardwood tank & plastic liner, stainless steel tubing with Brass PVD finish, brass mounting parts, supply line, angle stop & bowl. Toilet seat sold separately. Adjustable overall height 70 in. to 74 in. & rough-in 12 in. to 15 in. Wooden Toilet Seat Not Included, Sold Separately.
Our Cherry Finish Raised Tank Round Toilet will give your bathroom the charm and element of the bygone Victorian era. It's a perfect replacement for those, looking for antique and vintage-style theme. An old-world charm in the 21st century lifestyle will certainly create some difference in the world of home decor, urging other home renovators to add a classy touch to the monotonous theme of the lavatory.
Change should bring in better aspects and advantages. While your eyes should feel good looking at the superb finish of L-pipe High Tank Toilet, your investment should also be a success when it comes to performance and water efficiency. Our Item no. 12187 is an engineered toilet device, specially designed to save 1.6 gallon of water on every flush.
The traditional tank with a flat front panel takes you back to the time, say late 18th century or early 19th century; while the cutting-edge Siphonic-action wash down technology can still make your washroom updated with the modern era