High Tank Pull Chain Toilet with White Round Bowl & Chrome L-Pipe
WATER-SAVING High Tank Pull Chain Toilet 1.6 gpf Adjustable overall height 70 to 74 inch
Grade A Vitreous China toilet bowl, round & white
Chrome-plated Stainless Steel tubing
Hardwood Tank with Light Oak Finish 23 in. W
Toilet seat sold separately
Protective RENO-GLOSS finish resists stains
PERFECT-HEIGHT bowl reduces daily body strain
Money-Saving & Water-Saving 1.6 gallon flush
SAVE up to 25,000 gal. of WATER a yr. - EPA.gov
Clean & Quiet gravity-activated, SIPHONIC-ACTION
Traditional Tank with a Flat Front Panel
Solid Brass superior quality fittings
Adjustable HEIGHT fits most bathrooms
Adjustable ROUGH-IN 12 in. to 15 in.
Includes mounting hardware, supply line & angle stop
Installation instructions included
"High Quality Products made by Renovators Supply Manufacturing"
Color of product can vary, CLICK HERE to view more color information.
Estimate delivery date but NOT GUARANTEED For guaranteed or expedited orders please contact customer service -1.800.659.2211
Availability & Shipping
L-Pipe High Tank Toilet that would guarantee an authentic look to your bath. Shop your High Tank Toilet Today.
- L-Pipe High Tank Pull Chain Toilet of Light Oak finish, flat panel and round bowl.
- Water saving upto 1.6 GPF.
- Has one time flush that's quiet and efficient, gravity-activated and SIPHONIC-ACTION washdown
- Our Reno-Gloss finish protects every Grade A Vitreous China Bowl from common household stains.
- Ergonomically designed for comfort.
- Perfect-Height bowls ease the daily body strains.
- Includes hardwood tank and plastic liner, stainless steel tubing with Chrome-plated finish
- Ready to install brass mounting parts, supply line, angle stop and bowl
- Toilet seat sold separately
- Adjustable overall height 70 in. to 74 in. and rough-in 12 in. to 15 in.
- Item 12186. Wooden Toilet Seat Not Included (Sold Separately)
Our Light Oak Finish Flat Tank Round T is the best example of Victorian era lavatory, which you can install it in your bathroom to have the old-world charm in your house. When coal was replacing wood and electricity wood, the pull chain toilet replaced long-drop toilet in the garden.
Our item no. 12186 utilizes a cistern to hold the required amount of water for flushing the Grade A Vitreous China toilet bowl. It comes along-with chrome-plated stainless steel tubing and is protected with Reno-Gloss finish to prevent any kind of stain or damage. Plus, its Siphonic-action wash down enhances the usability of this toilet and its water-saving technology can save up to 1.6 gallons of water per flush.