L-Pipe High Tank Toilet that would guarantee an authentic look to your bath. Shop your High Tank Toilet Today.
- L-Pipe High Tank Pull Chain Toilet of Light Oak finish, flat panel and round bowl.
- Water saving upto 1.6 GPF.
- Has one time flush that's quiet and efficient, gravity-activated and SIPHONIC-ACTION washdown
- Our Reno-Gloss finish protects every Grade A Vitreous China Bowl from common household stains.
- Ergonomically designed for comfort.
- Perfect-Height bowls ease the daily body strains.
- Includes hardwood tank and plastic liner, stainless steel tubing with Chrome-plated finish
- Ready to install brass mounting parts, supply line, angle stop and bowl
- Toilet seat sold separately
- Adjustable overall height 70 in. to 74 in. and rough-in 12 in. to 15 in.
- Item 12186. Wooden Toilet Seat Not Included (Sold Separately)
Our Light Oak Finish Flat Tank Round T is the best example of Victorian era lavatory, which you can install it in your bathroom to have the old-world charm in your house. When coal was replacing wood and electricity wood, the pull chain toilet replaced long-drop toilet in the garden.
Our item no. 12186 utilizes a cistern to hold the required amount of water for flushing the Grade A Vitreous China toilet bowl. It comes along-with chrome-plated stainless steel tubing and is protected with Reno-Gloss finish to prevent any kind of stain or damage. Plus, its Siphonic-action wash down enhances the usability of this toilet and its water-saving technology can save up to 1.6 gallons of water per flush.