Carpet stair rods are ornamental metal stair rods that not only visually accessorize your stair runners, but also keep the carpets in place on the staircase. Our exclusive easy-to-open swivel hinged stair brackets help in effortless cleaning - Just slide the upper lid to take off the rods.
Stair rods add an ultimate finishing touch to your newly-fitted home stair runner. These timeless and elegant beauties can instantly add a luxurious classic look to your home. The carpet rods are super easy to install.
Confused How to install Carpet Stair Runner Rods?
- Place the carpet rod on stair runners, determine and mark the places where you wish to install your rod holder brackets
- Cut the stair rods to the desired length using a Hacksaw if required
- Determine the right and left rod brackets and attach the finials tips to it or rods if any
- Drill pilot holes and attach the rod brackets to your stairs using the provided hardware
- After securing brackets, slide-open the Swivel hinge to insert in the rods and close it once done
- Repeat the same steps for the remaining stair rods.
Are carpet rod holders strong enough to secure my carpet runners?
Renovator Supply carpet rod holders are designed for decorative use only and should not be used as the sole means of carpet installation. You can secure carpet runners safely using an adhesive pad, staples, tacks, nails, tack strips or tack-less strips.
You can create your own Carpet stair rod set by mixing and matching carpet rods in Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze or Nickel shades with desired brackets and finial tips. We do have beautiful carpet runners as well at renovators, do have a look if you are planning to get one!
Check out our instruction and care manual for more details.