31-3/4" H x 18-3/4" W x 28" Projection. Seat Height 14-1/2"
Bathroom Toilet to be installed Square with Wall, 12" Rough-In
Scratch and stain proof China finish bathroom toilet . cUPC, ANSI, and Watersense Compliance
Does NOT come with floor bolts or bolt covers
Obtain your Toilet that saves money and water.
"High Quality Products made by Renovators Supply Manufacturing"
Color of product can vary, CLICK HERE to view more color information.
Estimate delivery date but NOT GUARANTEED For guaranteed or expedited orders please contact customer service -1.800.659.2211
Availability & Shipping
This elegant toilet from The Renovator's Supply is a well-designed and efficient fixture for your bathroom. Obtain your toilet here today that saves money and water.
- Push-button dual-flush mechanism that can save you up to 25,000 gallons of water each year
- A light 0.8 gallon flush and a heavy 1.6 gallon flush
- Renovator's Supply toilets meet or surpass EPA water conservation guidelines.
- Comes in a polished white porcelain finish.
- Offers Pantone color to match existing fixtures.
- Features our proprietary Reno-Gloss finish for scratch and stain resistance.
- cUPC, ANSI, and Watersense Compliance
- Includes a matching round plastic seat with safe and quiet No-Slam mechanism.
- Does NOT come with floor bolts or bolt covers.
- Measures 31-3/4"" Tall x 18-3/4"" Wide x 28"" Projection.
- Item 13752
Turn up the right style in your lavatory for less! The Sheffield round toilet tub serves as a big update to your bathroom. Poised with the excellent construction and added durability, this piece inhibits the stains and endures daily wear and tear. Save with massive discounted pricing and free shipping -- order today! The dual flush toilet set features flush toilet measuring -- 17.25' H x 18.75' W x 28' Proj. It comes as a round bowl size with an ergonomic perfect height that enables space-saving options. Inspired to save and conserve water, this product is gracefully crafted G-force water saving flush technology -- saves up to 25,000 gal. of water per year.