Looks like you haven't added anything to your cart yetContinue Shopping
Only 2 left in stock. Make it yours
// echo str_replace($guranteeday, '30 days', $description); ?>
BLACK WROUGHT IRON GATE TURN RING FLIP LATCHES
The colonial door latch reproduction locks are sure to bring charm to your gates. These popular antique vintage style latches look beautiful on barn doors, fences, and farmhouses gates.
- Latch made of Wrought iron
- Coated with black rust resistant powder finish
- Two-sided latch opens in both directions - left or right
- Mounting Screws are included
- Spindle bar is made of Mild steel
- Affordably update old gates and doors
- Overall measurement - 6.5" Length, 4" Width and 3" Proj.
- Involves an easy installation
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION GUIDE
1. Place the latch on the gate where you wish to install and mark its screw holes
2. Mark the centre of the flip latch's swing ring drop
3. Drill the centre all the way through the door wide enough to let the spindle rotate freely
4. Connect the main flip latch swing to the spindle and insert it via the central hole
5. Cut extra length of the spindle bar based on your door's thickness
6. Install flip latch on gate using screws
7. Place the next swing drop plate on the spindle head on other side of the door
8. Ensure the spindle bar is rotating free on turning ring
9. Close the gate, align the flip latch bar straight and install two latch parts on the same side using screws
10. Turn the ring to lift the flip latch and lock/unlock the gate - And you are done!
Come set it as your curb appeal now
NO SALES TAX outside Massachusetts
WORLDWIDE shipping at your convenience
|3.00 Inches||5.50 Inches||4.00 Inches|
This Item is Available and ready to ship.