Looks like you haven't added anything to your cart yetContinue Shopping
SOLID BRASS DOOR GATE TWISTED TURN RING FLIP LATCHES
The colonial door latch reproduction locks are sure to bring charm to your gates. These popular antique vintage style latches look beautiful on barn doors, fences, and farmhouses gates.
- Latch made of heavy duty Solid Brass
- Rust and tarnish resistant - Lasts longer
- Two-sided latch opens in both directions - left or right
- Mounting Screws are included
- Spindle bar is made of Mild steel
- Affordably update old gates and doors
- Overall measurement - 7.25" Length, 2.25" Width and 1.75" Proj.
- Involves an easy installation
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION GUIDE
1. Place the latch on the door where you wish to install it and mark its screw holes
2. Mark the centre of the flip latch's ring drop
3. Drill the centre hole all the way through the door wide enough to rotate the spindle bar smoothly
4. Connect the main ring flip latch to the spindle and insert it via the hole
5. Cut extra edges of the spindle bar based on the thickness of your door
6. Install flip latch on the door using screws
7. Place the next ring drop plate on the spindle bar head on other side of the door
8. Ensure the spindle bar is rotating free on turning
9. Close the gate and align the flip latch bar straight
10. Install the remaining two latch parts on the same side of the flip bar
11. Turn the ring to lift the flip latch and lock/unlock the door- And you are done!
Come set it up as your curb appeal - Create a great first impression!
NO SALES TAX outside Massachusetts
WORLDWIDE shipping at your convenience
|1.75 Inches||7.25 Inches||2.50 Inches|
This Item is Available and ready to ship.