Looks like you haven't added anything to your cart yetContinue Shopping
BLACK WROUGHT IRON GATE TURN RING FLIP LATCHES
The colonial door latch reproduction locks are sure to bring charm to your gates. These popular antique vintage style latches look beautiful on barn doors, fences, and farmhouses gates.
- Latch made of Wrought iron
- Coated with black rust resistant powder finish
- Two-sided latch opens in both directions - left or right
- Mounting Screws are included
- Spindle bar is made of Mild steel
- Affordably update old gates and doors
- Overall measurement - 6.5" Length, 4" Width and 3" Proj.
- Involves an easy installation
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION GUIDE
1. Place the latch on the gate where you wish to install and mark its screw holes
2. Mark the centre of the flip latch's swing ring drop
3. Drill the centre all the way through the door wide enough to let the spindle rotate freely
4. Connect the main flip latch swing to the spindle and insert it via the central hole
5. Cut extra length of the spindle bar based on your door's thickness
6. Install flip latch on gate using screws
7. Place the next swing drop plate on the spindle head on other side of the door
8. Ensure the spindle bar is rotating free on turning ring
9. Close the gate, align the flip latch bar straight and install two latch parts on the same side using screws
10. Turn the ring to lift the flip latch and lock/unlock the gate - And you are done!
Come set it as your curb appeal now
NO SALES TAX outside Massachusetts
WORLDWIDE shipping at your convenience
|3.00 Inches||6.50 Inches||4.00 Inches|
This Item is Available and ready to ship.
I loved the style of this gate handle but after being installed for only a week it is already rusting. Had wanted to purchase a second one for another gate but I will rethink my options for that one. I was also disappointed that it did not come with any
instructions. It wasn’t overly complicated but it would’ve been nice for reference instead of logging back onto Amazon to look at the few pictures offered of it. Essentially every part of this set is showing some rust but, because only one photo can be uploaded I chose the one most effected.
nice, sturdy. smaller than expected but still ok.
Beautifully crafted, heavy feel, definitely NOT cheap looking. Slight problem in mounting; needed to insert thin shims under the vertical latch holders to keep the latch from binding when opening. This was an easily correctible problem however and in no way detracts from the finished look. Would certainly buy this product and others from this vendor again.
Works great and looks good.I used it on my paint booth door.
Good feel to the hardware. Good heft and great design. The only downside are the screws. They are a bit too small to hold a big door and they are weak (I assume aluminum) but overall a great value