Looks like you haven't added anything to your cart yetContinue Shopping
Only 5 left in stock. Make it yours
BLACK WROUGHT IRON DOOR GATE TURN FLORAL RING FLIP LATCHES - Pack of 2
The colonial door latch reproduction floral locks are sure to bring charm to your gates.
- Latch made of Wrought iron
- Apply Protective Coating for Outdoor Use
- Two-sided latch opens in both directions - left or right
- Mounting Screws are included
- Spindle bar is made of Mild steel
- Affordably update old gates and doors
- Overall measurement - 6" Length, 3.4" Width and 2.9" Proj.
- Involves an easy installation
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION GUIDE
1. Place the latch on the gate where you wish to install it and mark its screw holes
2. Mark the centre of the flip latch's ring drop
3. Drill the centre hole all the way through the door wide enough to rotate the spindle bar smoothly
4. Connect the main ring flip latch to the spindle and insert it via the door or gate
5. Cut extra edges of the spindle bar based on the thickness of your gate
6. Install flip latch on the gate using screws
7. Place the next ring drop plate on the spindle bar head on other side of the door
8. Ensure the spindle bar is rotating free on turning
9. Close the gate and align the flip latch bar straight
10. Install the remaining two latch parts on the same side of the flip bar
11. Turn the ring to lift the flip latch and lock/unlock the gate - And you are done!
Come set it up as your curb appeal - Create a great first impression!
-Pack of 2
NO SALES TAX outside Massachusetts
WORLDWIDE shipping at your convenience
|2.75 Inches||5.00 Inches||3.13 Inches|
This Item is Available and ready to ship.
Used this as a solution in an old farmhouse to allow 2 way latching of a door we don't want kids wandering through unsupervised. Working nicely.
Not so "study". I have to think most wooden gates require something a little heavier than this... mine sure does.
This latch is really nice and works great on our gate but it looks like it's already rusting.
Works great, easy to install.
Love the look! Works great!
We are considering buying one for our other two gates. It works and looks better than the usual string pull latch.
Like these. A little larger than I expected. Great at keeping the dogs out. Cats found away around. Brats.