Looks like you haven't added anything to your cart yetContinue Shopping
// echo str_replace($guranteeday, '30 days', $description); ?>
ANTIQUE BRASS ESCUTCHEON COVER DOOR KNOB PLATE WITHOUT KEYHOLE
These colonial beaded style brass escutcheons are crafted of the finest solid cast brass material. Polished and lacquered antique brass finish of our backplates retain their gleaming finish for years to come. These doorplates for door knobs and door levers come complete with spindle holes.
- Lacquered finish - Guarantees not to tarnish for a long time
- Affordably reclaim furniture and doors with replacement escutcheons.
- Easily hide existing scars, damage and protect wood around door knob or keyholes
- Measures 7 1/4 In in Height and 2 1/4 In in Width
- Doorplate mounting hardware included
- Easily replace worn doorknob escutcheons with period style furniture hardware
- Purchase 2, one for each side of door, sold individually.
Renovators Supply Manufacturing offers you great value products for your money and a perfect way to spend wisely.
NO SALES TAX outside Massachusetts
WORLDWIDE shipping at your convenience
|0.59 Inches||2.25 Inches||7.25 Inches|
This Item is Available and ready to ship.
Really nice backplate for our front door. It adds that last touch we needed on our restored 1920s oak door.
We are very satisfied with the door handle plates.
I am using this door back plate with one of my antique door knobs for my bathroom towel bars. They look fabulous!!!