Looks like you haven't added anything to your cart yetContinue Shopping
// echo str_replace($guranteeday, '30 days', $description); ?>
BLACK DECORATIVE WROUGHT IRON CABINET HOOK EYE LATCHES
These unique elegant victorian style Cabin Eyelet door and cabinet hooks are handcrafted by experts from high quality wrought material. Our exclusive black powder coat finish makes it attractive, extra durable, rust and corrosion resistant - Perfect for both indoors and outdoors!
- The wrought iron coat hooks with black powder coating stay intact for many years
- The Cabin eye latch hooks can also be used as child or pet safety locks and door stoppers
- The package includes complimenting Screws for a super easy installation process
- We Recommend different screws for exterior applications
- Unique Coronial decorative black eyelet hooks
- The hook matches more accurately with the eye and provides a greater extent of privacy
- Two sided hook that can close to the left or right
DECORATIVE LOCKS THAT KEEP YOU SAFE AND PRIVATE
Antique victorian period Style wrought iron eye latch hooks are ideal for your entryway garden area, bedrooms, hallways, closets or office workplace - Best for any environment!
- Color: Black
- Material: Wrought iron
- Hook Length: 6.2 Inches
- Full Latch length: 7.32 Inches
- Back-plate length: 2 Inches
- Screw Holes: 4
Renovators Supply offers you great value products for your money and a perfect way to spend wisely. We also provide 30 days guarantee with no fee.
- Pack Of 3
NO SALES TAX outside Massachusetts
WORLDWIDE shipping at your convenience
|7.30 Inches||2.00 Inches||2.00 Inches|
This Item is Available and ready to ship.
Great deal, Great Price Thank you.
Heavy well made love these well worth the money
I really like these. They have a heavy secure feeling, but super easy to put the hook in the eye. Comes with matching screws. I love the antique appearance.. I used them inside the (antique) house, for bathrooms and bedrooms. This way, no one can lock themselves out like always happens with those push button knob locks.
The latches have a solid feel and look good, but the slotted screws that accompany them are total junk. Nearly all of them stripped even with careful hand-tightening and one broke in two, leaving half the screw embedded deep in the wood. Time will tell if the latches hold-up to the outdoor elements, but assuming they do (I spray painted mine for an added layer of protection) I would recommend the latches but suggest using your own, higher-quality screws.