Looks like you haven't added anything to your cart yetContinue Shopping
// echo str_replace($guranteeday, '30 days', $description); ?>
BLACK HEART STYLE WROUGHT IRON DOOR STRAP HINGES
These Antique Long Heart Style Black Door Strap Hinges are crafted out of high quality wrought Iron material. The exclusive rustproof powder coating imparts a luxurious black finish to these cabinet dresser strap hinges.
- Black rustproof powder coat finish enhances the look and life of the item.
- Flush Tee Hinges can be mounted hassle-free on almost all straight-level Flush surfaces. These are considered one of the most versatile hinges because of its wide range of applications.
- 5 Barrel hinges give extra strength, stability and a smooth open mechanism.
- Involves quick and easy installation.
- Imparts classic old colonial charm with a modern sleek look.
REVITALIZE YOUR HOME WITH VINTAGE WROUGHT IRON DOOR HINGES
The strength of wrought iron together with the durable thick black powder coat finish makes these door strap hinges perfect for a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications. Upgrade or reclaim your home or office furniture including cabinets, armoires, wardrobe, chest, Kitchen cupboards doors, gates and many more using these charms.
- Height: 4 1/8 Inches,
- Screw Holes: 6
- Total Strap Length w/barrel = 18 Inches
- Strap length w/out barrel = 16.5 Inches
- Strap thickness = 0.28 Inches
MOUNTING HARDWARE INCLUDED
The package includes 6 free screws complementing this Vintage black wrought iron door and cabinet hinges.
NO SALES TAX outside Massachusetts
WORLDWIDE shipping at your convenience
|0.28 Inches||18.00 Inches||4.13 Inches|
This Item is Available and ready to ship.
I love these they are exactly what I needed!
These hinges are just what I was hoping for. Very, very HEAVY and sturdy. Solid. This is a quality product. Looks so great on our 1932 garage office!
We are very happy with the strap hinges that we ordered for our gate! Thank you for providing a product we wanted at a fair and reasonable price! It arrived quickly, too.