Looks like you haven't added anything to your cart yetContinue Shopping
Only 7 left in stock. Make it yours
// echo str_replace($guranteeday, '30 days', $description); ?>
BLACK WROUGHT IRON PINTLE HINGE STRAP SHUTTER OFFSETS
Affordably upgrade or reclaim your home, farmhouse or office barn doors or gates, window shutters using this black pintle strap hinges. These antique Surface mount pintle hinges are crafted of high quality wrought iron material. Black rust resistant powder coating protects this item for years to come.
- Wrought iron construction lasts longer than the competition
- Exclusive black rust resistant powder coat finish resists stains and rust
- Perfect for a wide range of applications like doors, gates or window shutters
- Includes Screws in the package
- Easy installation with a smooth open mechanism
- Strap can be separated from the pintle hinge plate
- Allows for easy removal of shutters, gates and doors
- Reversible strap hinge
- Authentic Colonial reproductions Old World charm
- Material- Wrought Iron
- Colour- Black
- Finish- Rust Resistant Powder Coat
- Hinge Length - 11 3/4 In
- Hinge Width - 3 1/2 In
- Offset -2 Inches
- Screw Holes - 6
FREE MOUNTING HARDWARE
Package includes 6 free complementing Screws with our black wrought iron Pintle Shutter strap hinges.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
These are carefully wrapped to avoid any scratches in the transit process. Renovators SupplyManufacturing offers you great value products for your money and a perfect way to spend wisely. We also provide 30 days guarantee with no fee.
NO SALES TAX outside Massachusetts
WORLDWIDE shipping at your convenience
|2.48 Inches||11.75 Inches||3.50 Inches|
This Item is Available and ready to ship.
The hinges themselves are great. Do not use the screws; they’re just painted and strip...
The hinges are great. Only 4 stars because the screws are useless. I couldn’t even screw them into my cedar wood, which is very soft. The head of the screws are not well made, kept stripping and paint on screw kept chipping off.
Perfect for my cm project