Looks like you haven't added anything to your cart yetContinue Shopping
Only 1 left in stock. Make it yours
// echo str_replace($guranteeday, '30 days', $description); ?>
BLACK WROUGHT IRON PADLOCK HASP DOOR LATCHES
These Antique Long Black Padlock Hasp Door Latches are crafted out of high quality wrought Iron material. The exclusive rustproof powder coating imparts a luxurious black finish to these security and safety hasp locks.
- Black rustproof powder coat finish enhances the look and life of the item.
- Flush locks can be mounted hassle-free on almost all straight-level Flush surfaces. These are considered one of the most versatile locks because of its wide range of applications.
- 3 Barrel hinges give extra strength, stability and a smooth open mechanism.
- Involves quick and easy installation.
- Imparts classic old colonial charm with a modern sleek look.
COLONIAL PEROID SAFETY HASP LOCKS
The strength of wrought iron together with the durable thick black powder coat finish makes these door hasp locks perfect for a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications. Protect your home or office cabinets, armoires, wardrobe, chest, Kitchen cupboards, doors, gates and many more using these heavy duty durable locks .
- Material = Wrought Iron
- Color = Black
- Length = 8.5 Inches,
- Screw = 6
- Backplate Width = 1.75 Inches
- Backplate Height = 1.5 Inches
- Overall Projection = 1.5 Inches
MOUNTING HARDWARE INCLUDED
The package includes 6 free screws complementing this Vintage black wrought iron padlock hasp latches.
- Pack Of 2
NO SALES TAX outside Massachusetts
WORLDWIDE shipping at your convenience
|8.50 Inches||1.75 Inches||1.50 Inches|
This Item is Available and ready to ship.
One fixes great! Second hole not cut or made to size. Sticks. But one of two works and functions great
Good looking black security hasp. Would have to replace screws with bolts to make more secure. Have installed 2 on garage doors. We will see how it wears over next winter.
Arrived on time and looks as described and seen in picture.
A little bigger than I expected,but very heavy and well built
This is a heavy duty hasp that looks great on the carriage doors! It matches the other hardware on the doors like hinges and handles.