Looks like you haven't added anything to your cart yetContinue Shopping
// echo str_replace($guranteeday, '30 days', $description); ?>
BLACK WROUGHT IRON DOOR GATE TURN RING FLIP LATCHES
The colonial door latch reproduction locks are sure to bring charm to your gates. These popular antique vintage style latches look beautiful on barn doors, fences, and farmhouses gates.
- Latch made of Wrought iron
- Apply Protective Coating for Outdoor Use
- Two-sided latch opens in both directions - left or right
- Mounting Screws are included
- Affordably update old gates and doors
- Overall measurement - 6.5" Length, 5" Width and 2" Proj.
- Involves an easy installation
1. Place the latch on the gate where you wish to install it and mark its screw holes
2. Mark the centre of the flip latch's ring drop
3. Drill the centre hole all the way through the door wide enough to rotate the spindle bar smoothly
4. Connect the main ring flip latch to the spindle and insert it via the door or gate
5. Cut extra edges of the spindle bar based on the thickness of your gate
6. Install flip latch on the gate using screws
7. Place the next ring drop plate on the spindle bar head on other side of the door
8. Ensure the spindle bar is rotating free on turning
9. Close the gate and align the flip latch bar straight
10. Install the remaining two latch parts on the same side of the flip bar
11. Turn the ring to lift the flip latch and lock/unlock the gate - And you are done!
Come set it up as your curb appeal - Create a great first impression!
NO SALES TAX outside Massachusetts
WORLDWIDE shipping at your convenience
|1.00 Inches||6.75 Inches||5.00 Inches|
This Item is Available and ready to ship.
Wrought Iron Cabinet Cupboard Latch Catch Antique Design 3" Inch Height Adjustable Install Width 2 1/2" Inch H Flush Mount#21057
Cast Iron Gate Latch Bar Catch 6 In. Length with Hardware Included Authentic Colonial Design with Knob Lever Right or Left Mount Easy Install#21063