Looks like you haven't added anything to your cart yetContinue Shopping
Item In Production
(Expected To Ship By 06-26-2023)
// echo str_replace($guranteeday, '30 days', $description); ?>
BLACK WROUGHT IRON DOOR GATE TURN FLORAL RING FLIP LATCHES
The colonial door latch reproduction floral locks are sure to bring charm to your gates.
- Latch made of Wrought iron
- Apply Protective Coating for Outdoor Use
- Two-sided latch opens in both directions - left or right
- Mounting Screws are included
- Spindle bar is made of Mild steel
- Affordably update old gates and doors
- Overall measurement - 6" Length, 3" Width and 2.9" Proj.
- Involves an easy installation
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION GUIDE
1. Place the latch on the gate where you wish to install it and mark its screw holes
2. Mark the centre of the flip latch's ring drop
3. Drill the centre hole all the way through the door wide enough to rotate the spindle bar smoothly
4. Connect the main ring flip latch to the spindle and insert it via the door or gate
5. Cut extra edges of the spindle bar based on the thickness of your gate
6. Install flip latch on the gate using screws
7. Place the next ring drop plate on the spindle bar head on other side of the door
8. Ensure the spindle bar is rotating free on turning
9. Close the gate and align the flip latch bar straight
10. Install the remaining two latch parts on the same side of the flip bar
11. Turn the ring to lift the flip latch and lock/unlock the gate - And you are done!
Come set it up as your curb appeal - Create a great first impression!
NO SALES TAX outside Massachusetts
WORLDWIDE shipping at your convenience
|2.75 Inches||6.00 Inches||3.13 Inches|
Due to high demand, this item is IN PRODUCTION. To ensure the earliest delivery available, we advise that you place your order in advance.
Love this but was unable to use as it was too short. Loved the look and I could tell it was well made!
Great rustic look and sturdy.
Latch looks really nice and works OK
Only thing that I can think of as a possible issue is that the receiver notch could stand to be a bit deeper and maybe have a longer spindle option for thicker gates
Both of these items fitted our yard gates and put on the finishing touches, thanks
Not happy with the design, screw on the latch catches and makes it hard to open, replaced the screw and it works.
Best to replace all the screws since they are not phillips and get scratched up. One size doesn't fit all.
Good latch, fairly well built. Screws lost paint during install and the latch doesn't slide over the bracket, you have to lift the latch which is kind of annoying. Overall good for the price.
Terrific product! Just as promised, and I'm very impressed. The item came as promised - very timely!!
Nice Latch. A little expensive for what you get. Could come with better screws.
This unit is made of thinner metal than the ones you can buy at Home Depot. The operation is a little “tighter” as well, which doesn’t make for smoother operation once installed. The screws included are flathead screws which means you can’t use your powered driver and you have to pre-drill. I gathered up enough Phillips screws to make it work. This latch went on a seldom used under house access door. I wouldn’t want this on a frequently used door.
This gate lock is cute and works nicely because of the ring used to open and close.
product works great. did have to open the slide a bit. but could use not having to penetrate the door and look very good