Looks like you haven't added anything to your cart yetContinue Shopping
// echo str_replace($guranteeday, '30 days', $description); ?>
BLACK WROUGHT IRON DOOR GATE TURN RING FLIP LATCHES
The colonial door latch reproduction locks are sure to bring charm to your gates. These popular antique vintage style latches look beautiful on barn doors, fences, and farmhouses gates.
- Latch made of Wrought iron
- Apply Protective Coating for Outdoor Use
- Two-sided latch opens in both directions - left or right
- Mounting Screws are included
- Affordably update old gates and doors
- Overall measurement - 6.5" Length, 5" Width and 2" Proj.
- Involves an easy installation
1. Place the latch on the gate where you wish to install it and mark its screw holes
2. Mark the centre of the flip latch's ring drop
3. Drill the centre hole all the way through the door wide enough to rotate the spindle bar smoothly
4. Connect the main ring flip latch to the spindle and insert it via the door or gate
5. Cut extra edges of the spindle bar based on the thickness of your gate
6. Install flip latch on the gate using screws
7. Place the next ring drop plate on the spindle bar head on other side of the door
8. Ensure the spindle bar is rotating free on turning
9. Close the gate and align the flip latch bar straight
10. Install the remaining two latch parts on the same side of the flip bar
11. Turn the ring to lift the flip latch and lock/unlock the gate - And you are done!
Come set it up as your curb appeal - Create a great first impression!
NO SALES TAX outside Massachusetts
WORLDWIDE shipping at your convenience
|2.00 Inches||6.50 Inches||5.00 Inches|
This Item is Available and ready to ship.
Just what I was looking for.and looks great on the gate. Works well.very easy to install
These door rings are beautiful!
The latch needed to be filed to accept the arm and the mechanism is stiff. Hope it works out with use.
Included screws are too small for any real strength. Definitely for light duty use. Everything else seems fine.
Used these on some half height doors when we finished our attic. They look great with the rustic doors we made and are much more unique than the traditional door knobs. I love that they are functional from both sides, so I don't have to worry about my kids locking each other in the closets up there,
Great look but the did rust some.
Work really well. Kids love em!
This gate latch was exactly what I needed and looks fantastic plus works perfectly from both directions